Lab Testing Available
You can have Signature Line blood testing customized to your needs, as ordered by Dr. Rattotti, after your initial consultation, done at a site near you with results sent directly to Dr. Rattotti for review. For USA clients, DrRattotti is in association with a national lab with nationwide drawing sites. For international clients, a lab convenient to you may be selected for the recommended testing.
Blood analysis includes
- Hormone and Testosterone Levels
- Estrogen Fractionated Levels
- Complete Blood Profile
- Liver Analysis
- Measurement of liver function is critical in BB both in muscle/mass building and cutting cycles. There are various presentations of liver involvement, some reversible, others irreversible. The testing can lead to discovery of liver impairments before they become irreversible and minimize continued damage and improve outcome.
- Kidney Analysis
- Measurement of kidney function is critical in high protein diets as kidney filtration is influenced by muscle mass and high doses of protein in diet. Two critical components of a bodybuilders lifestyle. The testing can lead to discovery of kidney impairment to avoid protein loss, minimize continued damage and improve outcome.
- Pituitary Analysis.
- Assess for Pituitary Function and Shutdown.
- Insulin Levels.
- Cardiovascular Analysis.
- Assess for Abnormal Cholesterol levels and Cardiac Risk
- Evaluation of Hemo-Concentration and Bone Marrow Hyperplasia
- Muscle Breakdown Assessment.
- Hydration/Dehydration/Rehydration Levels.
- Hormone Optimization during post cycle recovery.
- Urine Analysis
Blood tests are ordered based on your individual history, goals, workout/exercise regime, diet and past medical issues (if any). Most bodybuilder lifestyles rotate around two significant rotations throughout the year. Those being muscle/mass building stage (rotation #1) and cutting/shredding phase (rotation #2) and the ergogenic aids they supplement with during those times.
Timing of blood tests serve different purposes.
- Pre mass building serves to get a baseline of your overall status.
- Mid mass building cycle serves to assess if the lifestyle you have chosen is causing any early medical issues which should be addressed before causing potential harm.
- Post mass building cycle/pre PCT as in mass building cycle above, serves to assess if the BB lifestyle is causing any early medical issues which should be addressed before causing potential harm.
- Post PCT serves to assess your body has returned to its baseline status or if it still requires a recovery period